Monday, October 31, 2005

A MESSAGE FOR YOU

Potterites,
Anyone who wants the summary of the chapters of any of the Harry Potter books, please mail me at cutecurlz1@gmail.com … I will mail you the summary of the whole book…

Please tell me if you feel that something should be added to the site… Don’t expect much out of me, I am just a 12 year old girl… But I will surely try to do my best….

I have permitted anonymous comments, when I came to know that people are unable to comment on my site… But I want you all to please leave your name, with-which I would prefer-your email address, so that I can contact you….If you don’t have too much time, just leave your email address-that won’t take long!

I also want to tell you that all the pics I post, all the wonderful things about which you will soon come to know from my site, are from some other site… If you mail to me, then I will surely tell you that site… I just want to see if I know any POTTERITES!!!

I have many things to post, but, after the release of the goblet of fire-coz I don’t think that you want to know anything other than harry potter and the goblet of fire right now.. So, please don’t worry, I will keep on updating my blog…

Wow! Quite a boring lecture-I quit here…… Do mail me for some really cool HP stuff!


Sakshi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home